Elderly people and those who are afflicted with disorders should strive to cleanse their bodies of useless and unhygienic substances. It is a considerable benefit if you will learn juicing and become familiar with the process of detoxification. This cleansing technique calls for the removal of contaminants from the body and consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies. The key, according to health authorities, is to fill up one?s cells with anti-oxidants or molecules which cannot be derived from cooked meals such as enzymes, minerals and vitamins.
People who go on juice fasts
should make it a point to drink only fresh juices preferably three times daily instead of solid foods. The consumption should be from one to two liters mixed with tea made of aromatic herbs, vegetable broth and an abundance of water. This diet will generate nourishing and therapeutic effects. Just make sure to do away with unsafe foodstuffs such as alcoholic beverages, caffeine, oily food, fatty and processed meat, sugar and flour. In the case of diabetics, eating and juicing can be done simultaneously since people afflicted by this chronic sickness should never go hungry.
Here are some tips in juicing as suggested by health experts:
- Do not consume unhealthy food and convince yourself that you are on a fasting process.
- Do light manageable exercises or try a steam sauna to keep your muscles relaxed.
- Take a break from stressful activities.
- Sleep well since juice fasting may be strenuous. It is recommended that you add one more hour of rest to your routine.
- Do some cleansing of your colon through a dependable program that will match your requirements. It may be necessary to do this since not all contaminants are
- discarded through normal bowels movements.
While techniques and results vary, it is worth looking at some of those being endorsed by health counselors. However, the essential factor is developing everyday wholesome eating habits. Likewise, keep in mind that if you ingest more calories, it is important to burn them so you will avoid weight gain. Establish personal goals that are realistic and that will serve to motivate you. It should be a lasting weight-reduction program and not just a short-term achievement.
Be careful and consult a health professional. And for superior care for your beloved folks, just call Specialty Care Services.